Ensuring Viewings are Successful
Private viewings and open houses provide opportunities for buyers to view your property and get a sense of what it is like to live there. Ideally, you will want them to be impressed by what they see – and motivated to make an offer.
As your real estate agent, I ensure we maximize the potential of every viewing. To accomplish that, I advise you on how best to prepare your property, I market it to qualified buyers, and then, at viewings, draw their attention to the great qualities of your house.
When it comes to scheduling, I coordinate with you to select days and times that are as convenient as possible. Obviously, I encourage you to be as flexible as you can, as that will enable more buyers to see your property. Weekends and evenings, in particular, are popular for viewings.
Don’t worry about all the details. I also use technology that makes the scheduling process very quick and easy for all parties. This is important because the sooner we can confirm an appointment, the more likely your home will make the buyer’s schedule for that day.
Although I do most of the work, there are a few things you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Make sure your house is clutter-free and clean.
- Remove personal items such as family pictures and knick knacks. This makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house.
- Find a place to go, such as a park or shopping mall. Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property without you there.
- If possible, remove your pets. You can take them for a walk, or to a local pet sitting service or kennel, or there are services that can assist with this.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your house is clear.
I realize viewings can be a little inconvenient. As your Realtor, I will do my best to minimize the disruptions. I will focus on bringing in serious buyers, rather than those who are merely curious. This speeds up the process and increases the likelihood of a buyer seeing your property, becoming interested, and making an offer.
To sell your house quickly, and for the highest price possible, it is crucial that viewings are done right. Want to learn more about my approach? Please submit the form below or call, text or email me today to schedule a no-obligation Personal Consultation.